Welcome to the Lions Club of Beecroft-Cheltenham.
We have a great year ahead with activities and programs for our community. Here is a snapshot of what’s happening!
- Lions Community Service Awards
- Youth Exchange Program
- Youth of the Year Quest
- Beecroft In Bloom
- Beecroft Lions Art Show
- Education Builds Bridges
- District and International Conventions
- Trivia Nights
- Lions Christmas Cakes
- Christmas Activities
Lions Clubs International’s Mission Statement
To empower volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs, encourage peace and promote international understanding through Lions clubs.
Our Club’s Purposes
- To create and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world.
- To promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
- To take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
- To unite the members in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
- To provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
- To encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavors.
Lions Code Of Ethics
- To show my faith in the worthiness of my vocation by industrious application to the end that i may merit a reputation for quality of service.
- To seek success and to demand all fair remuneration or profit as my just due, but to accept no profit or success at the price of my own self-respect lost because of unfair advantage taken or because of questionable acts on my part.
- To remember that in building up my business it is not necessary to tear down another’s; to be loyal to my clients or customers and true to myself.
- Whenever a doubt arises as to the right or ethics of my position or action towards others, to resolve such doubt against myself.
- To hold friendship as an end and not a means. To hold that true friendship exists not on account of the service performed by one to another, but that true friendship demands nothing but accepts service in the spirit in which it is given.
- Always to bear in mind my obligations as a citizen to my nation, my state and my community, and to give to them my unswerving loyalty in word, act and deed. To give them freely of my time, labour and means.
- To aid others by giving my sympathy to those in distress, my aid to the weak, and my substance to the needy.
- To be careful with my criticism and liberal with my praise; to build up and not destroy.
Lions Club of Beecroft-Cheltenham Inc is an Association incorporated in NSW, ABN 32 154 330 089. We raise funds through events, functions and sale of Christmas cakes etc and holds a Charitable Fundraising Authority number 18014. Beecroft In Bloom is a NSW registered Business Name BN98580886 registered by the Lions Club of Beecroft Cheltenham ABN: 32 154 330 089
Our club also accepts donations. However our club does not seek direct donations for which the donor seeks a tax deduction. Those donations are to our affiliated bodies Lions Australia ABN 63 592 786 032 or Australian Lions Foundation ABN 66 029 809 115 both of which are deductible gift recipients. Our club may also act as an agent to collect funds for appeals undertaken by Lions Australia or the Australian Lions Foundation.
Lions Club of Beecroft-Cheltenham Inc ABN: 32 154 330 089
Zone 13, Region 6, District 201N5,
Lions Clubs International